8BF Filter Plug-in - USD $34.95
Try / Buy
AstroFlat Pro is try before you buy software. Download fully functional
software and run it for free for 15 days free with no obligation. See
for yourself the amazing results you can get!
To order your AstroFlat Pro
license for USD $34.95, please have your credit card
or PayPal information handy and remit payment via the button below. After checking
out, you'll receive a License ID and Password you can use to activate the software.
This is an 8BF style plug-in. You MUST have a 32 or 64 bit 8BF
style plug-in-compatible image editor to host this software.
If you have any problems with our automated checkout, please let us know via eMail
and we'll help work things out.
Works on PCs running Windows 7 and newer with Photoshop or 8BF plug-in compatible editor.
Sorry, we don't have Mac-compatible plug-ins at this time.
Current Version 1.1.0 - October 17, 2017
Features in AstroFlat Pro
- Fast, easy, top quality GPU-accelerated astroimage flattening.
- Ability to output the derived flat for creative combination.
- Full Photoshop filter-style implementation with configurable UI colors.
- Save and load favorite parameters.
- Fully integrated support for Photoshop Actions and Smart Filtering.
- High DPI display scaling support and accessibility.
- Supports popular and current Windows versions (7, 8, 10).
See Full Release History
Operating System and Software Requirements
To use the AstroFlat Pro
plug-in, you must be running a compatible image editor program on a PC using one of the following operating systems:
- Windows 7, 32 bit or x64
- Windows 8, 32 bit or x64
- Windows 8.1, 32 bit or x64
- Windows 10, 32 bit or x64
Compatible image editor programs include:
- Adobe® Photoshop® (perpetually licensed editions and Photoshop CC)
- Adobe® Photoshop® Elements
- Adobe® Fireworks
- Corel® PHOTO-PAINT®
- Corel® PaintShop®
- Corel® PhotoImpact®
- Computerinsel PhotoLine
- Any other editor program that can use Adobe® Photoshop® 8BF style filter plug-ins*
Your CPU must support the SSE2 instruction set (Intel processors made since 2001 and AMD processors
since 2003 have SSE2). If your computer is older than this, consider buying your kid a new computer so that you can have his/hers.
While we advertise no specific minimum RAM requirement, the more RAM you have, the larger the images you'll be able to process.
OpenGL 2.1 and FBO Requirements
AstroFlat Pro can run only on PC systems supporting OpenGL version 2.1 or greater.
Your OpenGL implementation (i.e., your display driver) must provide Framebuffer Object (FBO) support, which has been a specified part of OpenGL for many years.
* We have made every effort to make AstroFlat Pro
compatible. As we test with additional editors we will list them
here. It is our intent for our product to be compatible with every current photo editor that uses 8BF plug-ins.
We suggest you download it and try it, and by all means let us know if you have any problems!
Try Before You Buy
- AstroFlat Pro can be
downloaded and run in a fully-functional fashion for a period of fifteen (15) days
without charge and without obligation. This will allow you to ensure that it is compatible with the photo
editor you use and to see just how amazing the results are for yourself.
In order to continue using
AstroFlat Pro beyond the trial period you will need to purchase
a software license and activate your copy.
- Individual Users - This is a single user license. You may install and use AstroFlat Pro on up to three
(3) computers for your personal use. However, only one copy of the program may be
in use at any given time. For example, you may install the software on your home
computer, your laptop, and your computer in your office but you may not allow a
friend or fellow employee to use the program on one of these machines while you
are using it on another.
- Business Users - This is a single user license. You may install and use AstroFlat Pro on up to three
(3) computers owned by your business. However, only one copy of the program may
be in use at any given time. For example, you may install the software on up to
three workstations and / or laptops owned by your business but you or your employees
may only use one copy of the program at any given time. You may not install the
software on a server so as to make it generally available to your employees.
If your business requires multi-user or site licensing, this service is available.
Please contact ProDigital Software at: Sales@ProDigitalSoftware.com
for more information.
- Virtual Machines - You may install AstroFlat Pro
in virtual machines. Each installation will require a separate activation of the licensed software.
Virtualization may not not be used to make the plug-in available to multiple users.
There may be technical licensing issues associated with virtual machine installations.
Please feel free to contact ProDigital Software
if licensing activation problems arise in an installation of this kind.
Privacy and Security Policy
- We will not disclose your eMail address, personal info, nor purchase details to anyone
else. We hate spam. In addition we run up-to-date, state-of-the-art firewall and antivirus
- AstroFlat Pro sends encrypted
information about the version of the plug-in you have installed, the OS in which it is running,
and your license to our server to facilitate activation and automatic checks
for the availability of software updates.