StarSpikes Pro 3
Filter Plug-in - USD $49.95
StarSpikes Pro 3 is a plug-in
for Photoshop® and many other compatible
image editors that allows you to add beautiful diffraction effects to your astroimages
or improve the optical spikes your imaging equipment already makes.
This plug-in offers you the ability to control every aspect of the
effects and provides mathematically sound renderings, resulting in natural three
dimensional-looking and believable output.
Check out these great features:
- Rich Set of Adjustments, Maximum Artistic Control.
- 32 and 64 Bit, Compatible With Many Editors.
- Fast & Interactive, Uses Multiple CPU cores & GPU.
- Accurate Star Astrometry, Even In Nebulae.
- Familiar Photoshop-Style Usability; Be Productive Right Away.
- Resizable Dialog that Remembers Where You Put It.
- Customizable UI - Dark and Light choices.
- Full Featured Scrollable, Zoomable GPU-Accelerated Preview.
- Fully Color-Managed.
- Sets of Favorite Parameters Can Be Stored and Retrieved.
- Optional Output of the Effect Only, Creative Control.
- Rich Keyboard Shortcuts.
- Full Editor Integration; Works with Selections, Layers, Masks.
- Internal Math is 32 Bit for Highest Image Quality.
- 8, 16, 32 Bit Per Channel Color and Grayscale Image Support.
- Mouse-Over Help - Hover Over the Controls to See ToolTips.
- F1 Help and (?) Button - Rich and Complete User's Manual.
- Super Easy To Use Installer
Before You Buy - 15 Day Fully Functional Free Trial.
- Special Upgrade Pricing for Version 1 and 2 Users.
Create Beautiful Visual Effects that are a Cut Above!
Here are several small samples in which you can see some of the nearly infinite
combinations of settings possible.
StarSpikes Pro was used in the creation of these beautiful images, which have
been recognized online as among the best in the world:
APOD, October 30, 2009
APOD, November 12, 2009
APOD, December 4, 2009
APOD, December 24, 2009
APOD, January 28, 2010
APOD, February 25, 2010
APOD, June 12, 2010
APOD, July 17, 2010
APOD, August 19, 2010
APOD, November 25, 2010
APOD, December 9, 2010
APOD, September 29, 2012
APOD, October 7, 2013
APOD, October 8, 2013
APOD, October 10, 2013
APOD, October 13, 2013
APOD, October 19, 2013
- And many more