StarFilter Pro 2
Filter Plug-in - USD $69.95
StarFilter Pro 2 is a plug-in
for Adobe® Photoshop®, Corel® PaintShop®, and compatible image editors that you
can use to add strikingly beautiful star filter effects to your images digitally,
without the use of cumbersome glass filters!
This plug-in offers you the ability to control every aspect of the rendered effects,
and provides mathematical simulation of diffraction, resulting in beautiful, natural,
three dimensional-looking and believable output.
- Sparkling, Realistic Effects.
- Five Different Star Filters and Two Unique Effects.
- No Overall Loss of Contrast as With Glass Filters.
- Works with popular image editors and photo viewers.
- Rich Set of Adjustments Gives You Ultimate Artistic Control.
- 32 and 64 Bit Operation with Adobe® Photoshop®!
- Content-Aware: Automatic Recognition of Light Sources.
- Resizable Dialog Remembers Where You Put It.
- Scrollable, Zoomable Interactive Preview.
- Sets of Favorite Parameters Can Be Stored and Retrieved.
- Optional Output of the Effect Only; Maximum Creative Control.
- Rich Set of Standard Keyboard Shortcuts.
- Full Editor Integration; Works with Selections, Layers, Masks.
- Internal Math is 32 Bit for Highest Image Quality.
- 8, 16, 32 Bit Per Channel Color and Grayscale Image Support.
- Mouse-Over Help - Hover Over the Controls to See Quick Help.
- F1 Help - Rich Help Resources.
Before You Buy - 15 Day Fully Functional Free Trial!
Differentiate Your Images from the Crowd!
StarFilter Pro version 1 users:
Take advantage of special $9.95 upgrade pricing!
Here are several samples in which you can see some of the dazzling effects possible
with StarFilter Pro 2. Mouse over each image to see what it looked like
before applying the StarFilter Pro 2 effect.
Click Here to Find Out how to Try
Out StarFilter Pro 2 on
Your Images for Free!
Note: If you are an astrophotographer and looking for a plug-in to
add star diffraction spikes to your astroimages then you will likely be more interested
StarSpikes Pro 3
product. Please click
here to go to our StarSpikes Pro 3 main page.